Wednesday 12 August 2009

Hit a few snags!

Knew it would happen!

Firstly, I've still not got my passport yet, or paid for my car. This will all have to come off my fairfx card :S

I've had a lot of unexpected bills and payments, which I've had to use my fairfx card too so I only have £2040 on my card now. Still not bad really.

I haven't been working much over the past few weeks either which hasn't helped so I need to work my butt off to save as much spends as possible.

Also, the Sofitel hotel we're staying at the night before will have the monorail closed at the time we're there. Not a major deal, we can get a short bus ride to the airport, but hopping on the monorail straight to our terminal within minutes was one of the reasons I booked the Sofitel in the first place.

So I've got $2040 on my card. $150 will be for the passport. The car money will be going onto the fairfx card anyway over the next few weeks so won't be eating into my current spending money. I still want $3000, which means I'll have to save up £800 in 8 weeks!! Not sure if I can manage that but I'll try my hardest!!

No comments: