Monday 3 November 2008

Some pics...

...of when we went to Florida in 1995! I was 10, Marc was 8, and we went with my mum, dad and uncle Ian.

They're photos of photos though so not great quality.



My Dad snorkelling. Beautiful there.


Me, Marc and my Dad next to our rental car at the Villa in Kissimmee


This squirrel wasn't afraid of us at all. It stayed with us for ages, eating crisps out of our hands, climbing on us, amazing.

Snorkelling in Typhoon Lagoon, I think.


Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach. Very fast and steep slide! Hurts your bum as you come down!

Ahh, can't wait to go back


Beauty and the Beast show

Back to the Future ride! So gutted it's gone!


My Dad, the biker!


The lovely Shamu

Night time at seaworld


We got soaked here!


Shamu and his friend come to say hello

Get ready to get wet!


The big screen at Seaworld, I think it's completely changed now


Manatees, very endagered, lovely creatures

No comments: