Tuesday 12 May 2009

Pics!

I have a new camera from a lovely friend from the DIS!  So I thought I'd add a few pics of some, yes some, of the stuff I've got for Florida so far!

Minnie purse, attatched to my lanyard :D

My Mickey Mouse lanyard with my first pin, again from my dis friend :)

My crocs!  Alyssa's haven't arrived yet and Cameron's have disappeared so I'll have to post pics of them when I have them both!

Alyssa's piglet bag for the parks.  It's so tiny, she loves it!

Alyssa's lanyard with 6 pins on it.  The LOVE one has lost the back though so that won't be coming. 

Autograph books!  One each. 

Cameron's bag for the parks.  Bit bigger than Alyssa's and this one is a back pack so he loves it. 

Cameron's lanyard.  Again the back of the LOVE one came off and he's lost it. 

My Disney Folder!  It's so full with everything we need, love it!

Kids eat free card.  Free meal for one child with each adult in certain places.  

Park tickets!  Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywoord studios, not to mention Disney Quest, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard beach, Downtown Disney, World of sports...


The voucher for the Clearwater trip.  Need to ring a couple of days before to confirm the booking. 

Park maps, including Downtown Disney and Disney Quest. 

No comments: