Wednesday 4 February 2009

Payment, ticker and pics of a few restaurants.

£18 paid today to round off the numbers! £1720 paid so far in total. £260 left on tickets, £920 left on the holiday making £1180 left to pay in total!

Also, I've been having a look online for pictures of the places I want to eat, so I'll post them here.


Cafe stoo-pendous in Universal's Islands of Adventure.




Dine with Shamu!


Sci-fi theatre restaurant in Disney Hollywood Studios.




Cinderella's Royal Table in the Castle in Magic Kingdom.


Mel's Drive-in in Universal Studios.


POP Century food court.


Disney Quest in Downtown Disney.


Donald's Safari breakfast in Tusker house in Animal Kingdom.


T-Rex in Downtown Disney.




Teppan Edo in Japan in Epcot.


Coral Reef in Epcot.




Boma in Animal Kingdom Lodge.


There are more places to eat but I couldn't find any decent pictures of them tonight! I can't wait to take some myself!

No comments: