Wednesday 15 April 2009

Finally!!!!!

I have just paid off my enture holiday!  Not a penny left to pay now!

I can't describe how I'm feeling.  I never actually thought I could do it, all along I thought something would come up and I wouldn't be able to afford it, but I've done it!

I have also added on the Sofitel hotel at Gatwick airport for the night before we leave.  It's a 4 star hotel with a 2 minute walk, undercover, to the airport. :D


And it's gorgeous!

So, now this blog will be focused on spending money updates, and changes to my plan.  As well as booking my ADR's, receiving tickets and leaving for the airport! 

Next on the list is the passports now.  I have the money for them,  but I need to get full birth certificates, the short ones I have won't do.  The ex said he would get them from Leicester and bring them up today but I'm not holding my breathe.  If not, I will have to go to Leicester one day next week and get them.  Then I can get their photos signed and passports sent off!

Mine too of course. 

I now have $160 on my fairfx card.  If I want to do everything I have planned without having to be stressing about money and if we have enough, I need to save around $3000.

The cost of everything, including meals, shoppings, buying things from parks, tips, snacks, and any extras, will be around $2670. 

I could cut that back quite a lot if need be, but my aim is to get $3000 on my card so I know we will have more than enough. 

No comments: