Wednesday 10 September 2008

It's going down.....

£1550 left for the holiday and £649 left for tickets. :D

Which makes the total leftoutstanding at £2199 for everything! Yay!

There was a problem at the TA though. Apparently the last payment didn't go through, even though it left my bank.

I'll have to check in case it came back into my account without me realising, and if not, the TA wil basically have a go at the bank and tell them to sort it lol.

Ah well. I have to be honest, it was a bit of a struggle to pay it today, as it's left me with about a tenner to last until Saturday, although I have enough food and milk etc in till then and just need to buy cat food and a bit of petrol so should be fine.

I keep saying I'll put stuff on ebay and never get round to it. I will try to sort it this week!

No comments: