Monday 14 September 2009

Great! Just what I need!!!!!

With just over 3 weeks to go, I've been the victim of credit card fraud! $460 has disappeared from my fairfx card!!

I've contacted them and all they could do last night was cancel my card since it was a sunday but I'll be ringing them back again once they open.

I've contacted the police, and they can't really do anything unless fairfx can't.

I've also contacted the website these transactions came from and told them to cancel any orders that might be in my name.

I can't believe this! I was panicking already about not having enough spending money and now I only have $1000 or so!!!!!

I really don't need this, I'm stressed again now wondering how we'll be able to manage if this isn't sorted out before we go. Great way to start a holiday, stressed and worried.

I can't even get a normal credit card because of my credit so whatever I save on my fairfx card is all I'll have. :(

No comments: