Tuesday 15 September 2009

Ok...

...Still waiting on an investigation on my card and hoping for a miracle that I get my money back before my holiday, but until then I'm going to try to put as much as possible on my other one.

I've not got $1150 on it. I have about £200 ($300 ish) coming to me while I'm there (I should leave some in my account for bills while I'm away), and around £150 ($230 ish) from work, but hope to get more before I leave, going to work my arse off!

So that makes about $1670 minimum if I don't get my money back in time.

I'm hoping to get the chance to do a car boot too but that might not be possible so I'm also trying to cut back A LOT on my normal spending so I can put a little more away that way.

I'm still going to keep ringing fairfx and give them a sob story, keep telling them when I am due to leave and begging them to try to sort it out before then. I'll be a very happy lady if they can!

No comments: