Saturday 26 September 2009

12 days to go!

$1350 on my card now making $1500 in total. Not so bad really. I have pretty much everything sorted now. I have packed a lot of things (not permanently, just in the case so I know what to take, still need washing again and ironing before we go), got all the documents I need, confirmed the Sofitel booking, confirmed and arranged the Clearwater trip and pick up times, changed the transfer pick up since my flight was changed (2 extra hours! ), and have park maps of all the parks we're going to with rides we can go on and things we can do in each park marked on them.

I'm not sure what else needs to be done. I've loved planning this holiday, this past year (and a bit) has been a long, hard journey, with it's ups and downs, but it's been so much fun!

I want something else to do now, I can't sit around for 12 days doing nothing! I'll go bonkers! There must be something else, and I will find it. :)

I can't believe how quickly this has gone, just 12 days to go now!!

No comments: