Friday 29 August 2008

Dining reservations

Having just checked, I need to book dining reservation by 180 days before our reservation, which means the first meal needs to be booked by the 9th of April 2009.

I think I've pretty much decided where to go for each evening meal.

I only have a couple of breakfasts sorted, but I need to know I have dinners sorted first. After they're booked I'll think about breakfast.

So far, we have Coral Reef and Garden Grill at Epcot, Rainforest Cafe, Boma and Donalds breakfast Safari at Animal Kingdom, Cinderella's Royal table at Magic Kingdom, Dine with Shamu at Seaworld, Mythos at Universal, T-Rex cafe at Downtown Disney and Chef Mickeys at the Contempory resort.

Then there are the Pirates dinner adventure and Arabian nights which have already been paid for.

So 9 dinners and 3 breakfasts.

The other 5 dinners will be at restaurant where a reservation is not needed. I may add another Character dinner nearer the time.

I'll have to save up so I can top up my phone when I want to book, as you have to ring to arrange it all!

No comments: