Wednesday 13 August 2008

I want to book!!!!

Ok, as the $ to the £ is falling dramatically, the prices for holidays will probably go up just as dramatically in the next few months, so booking now seems the best way to get a good price!

I doubt I'll be able to get £1500 if I book now but have found a few pretty close!

Thomas Cook are offering direct flights, from 6th Oct to 20th oct 09 from man to san, hire care with insurance included, 2 weeks at POP! For £1911. £303 deposit which I can pay as soon as I get my backpay, leaving just over £1600 to save in over a year!

There are a few that are around £1800-£1850 but those are in normal hotels. £50 extra to be able to stay in a Disney resort is amazing!

I just hope the offer hasn't gone before I get my money. Better keep everything crossed!

No comments: