Saturday 16 August 2008

No going back!

I've been trying to find a way that means I can't back out, even though I don't want to, I needed something to put pressure on me so I don't slip with the saving. Soooo.....I've got our park tickets!!!!!

There's a site where you only have to pay a 20% deposit and they fix the price. I won't pay more when the ticket prices all increase next year. Not only that, but if the dollar gets weak again, they'll lower the prices and I'll pay the lower price. I won't ever pay more than I agreed but could pay much less!

I've ordered:


Disney 14 Day Ultimate - Adult (2009)

Disney 14 Day Ultimate - Child (2009) x2


(This includes unlimited admission for 14 days to Magic Kingdom, Hollywood studios (MGM), Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon lagoon, Indoor theme park, golf, world of sports, including free transport to and from the parks.)



SeaWorld 1 Day + 1 day free - Adult

SeaWorld 1 Day + 1 day free - Child x2



Arabian Nights Dinner Show - Adult

Arabian Nights Dinner Show - Child (3-11) x2



Pirates Dinner Show - Adult

Pirates Dinner Show - Child (3-11) x2




Universal 2 Day + 3rd Day Free - Adult

Universal 2 Day + 3rd Day Free - Child x2

(This includes Universal Studios, Islands of adventure valid for 3 separate days and 14 days City Walk. Park hopper.)

Kids Eat Free Card x2

(Is valid at over 500 eateries.)

Ticket Insurance - loss, damage or theft

(Will gets replacement tickets immediately if they're lost, stolen or damaged, either at home, on holiday, or through post.)

I have to pay £269 by the end of the year, as Universal and Seaworld are priced for this year, not next, which saves a lot since I'll be travelling next year.

The remaining £440 needs to be paid 6 weeks before we leave. Already paid the 20% deposit with my FairFX card!

With the tickets sorted, and the kids eat free card, and free transport (which means I don't need to pay for a car), I'll hardly need any spending money. I'll only need some for food for me and shopping!

I've now committed myself, so am even more determined, and now under pressure, to make sure I save enough.

I'm going to POP!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

No comments: